Now available across campus: new, reliable Canon devices that print, copy, scan, and simply work better.
Our devices feature mobile printing and Print Anywhere, which allow you to send a print job from wherever you are and retrieve it from your personal secured print queue at any new Canon device. This means you can email a paper to your personal print queue before you get out of bed and pick it up on the way to class.
How Printing Works
- First, send a print job in one of these ways:
- Then, retrieve your print job:
- Find any Canon print device with a PrintAnywhere label
- Swipe your Cardinal Card or log in using your UofL username and password (Add cash to your card at vending stations or online.)
- Select the job you want from your personal, secure print queue and print it out
|Black & White||Color||How to pay|
|Student / Personal print jobs||10 cents||15 cents||Cardinal cash|
|Faculty / Staff||4.5 cents||10 cents||Specify a speed type|
|* Note: price is per impression, which is printing on one side of a piece of paper. A page with printing on both sides counts as 2 impressions. Pricing applies to letter- (8.5 X 11 in.) and legal-sized (8.5 X 14 in.) paper.|