UPS CampusShip is for use by university departments only — no personal shipments.
The benefits of CampusShip are:
- Centralized accountability. (Departments may assign individuals for processing, view all items shipped with access to tracking numbers, restrict services used, etc.)
- An address book with auto complete function reduces entry time and mailing lists may be imported.
- Address validation reduces address correction costs.
Request a UPS CampusShip Account
Complete the form below to request a login to an account at UPS CampusShip
Using Your UPS CampusShip Account
Please make sure to complete these fields correctly when completing a shipping request at UPS CampusShip
- Campus Ship Form – Section #5 Would you like to add Reference Numbers to this Shipment? The reference field #1 is mandatory–Departments must supply a UofL speedtype in this field.
- Campus Ship Form – Section #6 How would you like to pay? UofL Print and Mail Services recommends departments pay for their package shipments using their departmental procard at the time of shipping. For an additional Service Fee, UofL Print and Mail Services can bill a departmental speedtype for your shipping. A Speedtype must be supplied in Reference Field #1 in Section #5 of the CampusShip form at the time of the shipment.