UofL Print and Mail Services is the exclusive Mail Services provider for the University of Louisville.
Packages can be weighed and stamp purchases can be made at the UofL Print and Mail Services Center in the Student Activities Center and the HSC Mail Services (now located in the basement of the School of Dentistry, Room 54) locations during regular counter service hours. We are a cashless operation accepting credit & debit cards, departmental charge back and Cardinal Cash (only at our SAC location).
Departmental mail needing postage must be dropped off at the Mail Services locations by 2:00 p.m. to allow for processing before our 3:00 p.m. US Mail pick-up.
For the convenience of HSC customers, a mail collection box has been installed in the HSC Commons Lobby. Outgoing mail will be collected Monday through Friday at 1 p.m. for same-day processing.
Print and Mail Services SAC and HSC counters offer limited USPS services:
- Express mail, first-class mail, priority mail, media mail parcel post, certified mail, insured mail, registered mail
- Provide postal forms for limited mail classes
- Weigh mail pieces and determine required postage
- Stamps for sale (limited quantities and denominations are available at the mail counters – for large Stamp purchases, please use the Print & Mail Services order form (Link coming soon)
- Limited Packaging Supplies
Permit Mailing Services are available at our Belknap campus location. Please fill out the Print and Mail Service order form (coming soon).
United States Postal Service locations in the area:
- 7th & York Station 835 S 7th St, Phone: (502) 581-0120
- Shelby Station 2312 S. Preston St, Phone: (502) 636-2524
- Airport Mail Facility 4440 Crittenden Dr., Phone: (502) 375-8558
- Departmental Mail
- Student Mail
- Permit Mail (coming soon)
- Shipping Procedures (Overnight and Ground Services) (coming soon)
- Mailing Hazardous Materials Regulations (coming soon)